certificates for tourist housing

inicio / certificates for tourist housing

If you want to rent your home for tourist purposes it is mandatory to register it in the Register of the Junta de Andalucía.

To do this, they will request a Report from a Technician proving that the technical standards dictated by the Regulations are complied with.

These include an Occupation License, which many homes lack.

We will help you solve the process before the Administration in an agile and resolute way.

  • Tourist Housing Certificates.
  • First Occupancy Reports.